Monday 28 March 2011

Sunday, Sunny Sunday

First of all, I wanted to say, that the blog is one month old today, and has had 500 visits in the first 30 days of live, which makes me very happy!! To that, you have to sum that the Sun has being shining today in Farnham.
 I started the day doing some juggling in the main street to make some extra money. After that, I went to the fields with some friends to enjoy the sun, and I don't know why but I thought of Andy Goldsworthy, one of my favourite artists (I strongly recommend his documentary: Rivers and Tides) and we came up with a piece of Land Art I wanted to share with you: The Dizzy Daisy



When I got home, I started making what I think will be the final design of the head armature, as well as some ultra resistant hand armatures (I hope this ones don't snap so fast because I've covered the wire with protective plastic tubing)










Tomorrow I am doing some foam latex, so we should have some interesting stuff going on, also, I've already sent a foam latex head and some hand for the make up artists to start making paint tests...hopefully it wont be to long before I have a completely finished puppet!!
Let's hope the week starts well

No comments:

Post a Comment