Saturday 2 April 2011

It's Alive!

Yes!!! today, after a failed trip to London (I didn't get passed the train station in Farnham ) I started watching all the behind the scenes from Tim Burton's stop motion film. It got me a little sad / anxious / motivated, so I decided to give the puppet it's first expression test. I am in my room, so the technology surrounding me is very, very poor.  One little light, a smashed Canon, and a cheap tripod. No video feedback (so I've animated "blind")
but I got to see more or less what the puppet will be able to do once the full armature is well in place. Also I already noticed a couple of errors in the head armature that I will fix for further ones.

Here is a little animation then . The puppet just moving his face really, there's not much acting I have to admit!!:


I now is not very cool, but , HELL, it feels good to see the potential of  the puppet!!

There is not much more to say now. Only a little reminder that last week , while I was in Madrid, I helped in the shot  of an advert for a Coca Cola competition with my friends of Repate...well here it is:



Nothing more for today, tomorrow, I'll try to put some hair on the puppets head, and make a cooler animation. It's a pity the upper lip and left eyebrow don't work......just imagine if they did!!
Have a nice weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Troon!!
    me dejas flipao con toda la parafernalia de los muñecos tio!! HIGH LEVEL!!! se ve que estás aprendiendo tela!! se ve muy pro todo...

    Me comentó Juanfran que venías?? a ver si nos vemos leñe.

    Abrazaco!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jejeje gracias Dani!! Eso si la proxima vez, para los disenios de persobnajes te llamo a ti!!! Menudos dibujazos q te marcas tron!!

    Voy para madrid en Semana Santa, a ver si quedamos en casa del JF a tomar unas canitas y nos ponemos al dia!!!

    ReplyDelete