Tuesday 5 April 2011

Camera Moves

Hi, sorry I've being absent for a couple of days, but yesterday I spent it researching for the essay I have to write about two authors to whom I relate my work with. I finally chose them :
Tom Otterness (a sculptor ) an John Zerzan (an anarchist) . For those of you who don't know them, here is some work of Otterness:







And here you can learn a lot about John Zerzan (and other intersting topics)this is just the trailer, if you are interested, I strongly recommend to see the whole documentary :


Ok, so, today I headed directly to the stop motion studios at Uni, to test some camera moves, it took me a couple of tries, but in the end, I think the result is quite pleasing. This is more or less what the firs 15 seconds of my film are going to look like (spoiler alert!!!) I hope you like it:


Also, I have a couple of good news, It is very likely that I will be giving a workshop for Ba students, here at Uni, on Foam Latex Puppets!! I am very excited about it. And I've being invited to France to animate a couple of shots for my old Stop Motion teacher's short film.That is even more exciting!!!

Not much more to say, this days I'll be focusing on the essay writing, so I won't update the blog to tell you how my boring text is going. Nevertheless, any animation progress, you'll be the first to know about!!

No comments:

Post a Comment